Saturday October 7, 9 am – 4 pm
Sunday October 8, 9 am- 4 pm
Rolla Middle School 1111 Soest Rd, Rolla, MO 65401
Admission is $5 (payable by cash or local check).
Piece and Plenty Quilt Guild hosts a quilt show every odd year during the first weekend of October. This is our major fundraiser and helps our organization promote our mission. Our Guild was organized in 1986 to provide fellowship for those interested in the preservation and sharing of the art of quilting and to encourage community awareness of quilting and related arts.
For guild members: please check out our “Quilt Show Guild Member Information Page” here.
Just announced! Uniquely Yours has donated a BRAND NEW Husqvarna Opal 650 sewing machine for us to raffle off at our quilt show! As if that wasn’t generous enough: the machine also comes with 3 FREE Owner’s Guide Classes (to teach you how to use the machine) and 3 free professional cleanings and tunings (within the first 2 years). Raffle tickets will be $5 and will ONLY be sold at the show. You do not have to be present to win (you can buy tickets either day of the show), the drawing will be on Sunday at 3 pm. This BEAUTIFUL machine retails for around $1000.
Quilt Show Attractions Include:
- Over 200 Quilts or Quilted Items
- Wearable Art
- Silent Auction
- Bed Turning (not familiar with this term? Check out this explanation.)
- Quilting demonstrations (check out the schedule of demonstrations here!)
- Boutique of hand crafted items
- Homemade sewn or quilted items will be for sale (just in time for the holidays!)
- Guild members need to have items to Tina Paris on or before the September guild meeting
- Vintage Market for gently used items (aka Second Hand Rose)
- Books, patterns, magazines, fat quarters, rulers/cutting templates (and other similar items)
- Questions about Vintage Market should be directed to Cheri Quick
- Quilts for sale
- Numerous Vendor booths
- Fabric Sales
- Light lunch available for purchase (catered by St. James Marketplace)
- Raffle Quilt
- Raffle tickets will be available for purchase $1 each or 6 for $5)
- Raffle drawing will be Sunday at 3 pm
- It is queen-sized, red and white (don’t worry, fabrics have been pre-washed and it wont’ bleed!)
- Check out the images of the BEAUTIFUL raffle quilt below: